Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Pepperdine University?

2»

Replies to: Pepperdine University?

• xoxocvxoxocv Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
    hi i'm going to be a freshman at cal state fullerton this fall and this was my fall back school. i really want to transfer to pepperdine or ucsb however if apply for fall of 2011 i won't have any college grades to submit. i want to know if i should retake my sat and act i got a 1440 and a 19=/ i know i could do way better i didn't try my hardest. my gpa however is a 3.8 and i do have a lot of ecs from high school and i worked. also for pepperdine my grandma works there and i volunteered for her office this summer and my personal rec is coming from her coworker. advice please
  • omgitscmagsomgitscmags Registered User Posts: 9 New Member
    I'm from LA and by far Pepperdine is hands down one of the most beautiful campuses I have ever seen, and coming from SoCal we're home to colleges with really nice campuses already.
  • andylawsandylaws Registered User Posts: 237 Junior Member
    Contrary to a post in this thread, some of the classes at Pepperdine do open in prayer. Also, someone posted that smoking is not allowed-- this is not true. Currently, smoking is allowed as long as you follow certain guidelines about how close you are the buildings, etc.
2»
This discussion has been closed.