Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Looking for a christian non-conservative school with pre-med.

catchastar2010catchastar2010 Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
edited March 2010 in Christian Colleges
I'm looking for a non-conservative school with pre-med. I want the school to have only christian teachers but not unrealistic expectations that all students will be christians. I know Azusa Pacfic has all these things... But what other schools in the US do??
Post edited by catchastar2010 on

Replies to: Looking for a christian non-conservative school with pre-med.

• SingDanceRunLifeSingDanceRunLife Registered User Posts: 1,787 Senior Member
    Look into Le Moyne College. It's a Jesuit college in Syracuse, NY. Last year, something like 85% of the premed students were accepted into med school.
  • etienneetienne Registered User Posts: 20 New Member
    If you want it to be a member of the CCCU but have a very diverse student body, check out Eastern Nazarene College, really close to Boston in Massachusetts. All the professors there are Christians, and pretty academically impressive, but students aren't required to profess any faith to attend. There's a lifestyle contract instead.

It makes for a nice mix of intellectually curious students without being a party school. I graduated recently and my sister applied to transfer there about a month ago. Oh, and Eastern Nazarene has something like a 94% acceptance rate into medical schools. A friend of mine that I went to school with there is at Harvard Medical right now with a full scholarship and a stipend.
This discussion has been closed.