Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
We want your feedback! Complete our survey and enter to win one of four $25 gift cards.
We are excited to announce a new role on College Confidential: The Forum Champion! Read all about it and apply now.

Question about my chances of getting to Emory University

warrenmalariewarrenmalarie Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
edited January 2010 in Christian Colleges
I am going to be in the 11th grade next year. I am debating between taking Honors Physical Science and Physics. Which would look better on my transcript for Emory Medical? I would like to study to be a physical therapist. :) thanks
Post edited by warrenmalarie on

Replies to: Question about my chances of getting to Emory University

• wildwoodscottwildwoodscott Registered User Posts: 68 Junior Member
    You might want to ask your question on the Emory thread. My advice is to take the hardest science courses that are offered. I am guessing that that would mean physics, but at your high school that might not be true.
  • Whistle PigWhistle Pig - Posts: 4,093 Senior Member
    agree w/ scott. Even w/ methodist roots and a U. divinity school, it's definitely not a "Christian" college in the traditional definitions. My guess is the d school is like Chicago ...intellectual presentation of world religions rather than the case for Christ.
This discussion has been closed.