Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
We want your feedback! Complete our survey and enter to win one of four $25 gift cards.
We are excited to announce a new role on College Confidential: The Forum Champion! Read all about it and apply now.

What can I do to raise my chances of getting into CMC?

roaxasroaxas Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
I'm a junior in a Jamaican high school (I'm a US citizen though) and I am very interested in going to CMC. However, during my high school life I never really thought about life after high school and getting into college until last year. As such, I maintained mediocre grades throughout high school and only recently started putting in more effort and did really well this year.

So how can I raise my chances of getting into CMC? I have a couple months before the 2010 college application season starts and I really want to work on my non existent ECs. Any suggestions on what to do (EC wise) to raise my chances? I'm taking the June SAT Subject tests btw in Lv 2 Math & Physics
Post edited by roaxas on

Replies to: What can I do to raise my chances of getting into CMC?

• JinxedJinxed Registered User Posts: 79 Junior Member
    i think cmc puts a really high emphasis on leadership. I have heard people with pretty good stats but were not accepted due to their lack of leadership qualities. I personally do not go here so i cannot say for certain but this is what i've heard
This discussion has been closed.