Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Clark University Housing

spalacespalace Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
edited June 2006 in Clark University
Is anyone living in substance free housing? It's important to me that I do, but I also don't want to be a social pariah. Does living on a wellness floor automatically make you a loser?
Post edited by spalace on

Replies to: Clark University Housing

• aroundthecorneraroundthecorner Registered User Posts: 239 Junior Member
    No.

For this year, though I don't know about next because housing has changed-- the wellness floor was actually a floor in a mixed dorm. Everyone mingled well. I actually didn't know it was a wellness floor until my friend who lives there told me. You don't go around with a sticker on your forehead that says you live in one. And plus if you did, no one really cares.

These kind of choices that you make will not outcast you. Don't worry about it.
  • ER2010ER2010 Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    that's really good to hear. i'm hoping that the people at clark are open-minded and also that i won't miss out on fun things just because i don't get drunk or smoke pot. to those who attend the school right now would you agree that the student body is accepting for the most part?
This discussion has been closed.