right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

Honors program

worldofwonder14worldofwonder14 36 replies19 threads Junior Member
I tried to look up to see if Clark had an honors program, but I didn't see anything. I'm assuming this means it doesn't, but does anyone know if you can apply as a senior to any kind of honors program? Thanks!
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Honors program

• OranolioOranolio 28 replies6 threads Junior Member
    I’m only aware of the English Honors Program. I’m not sure if there’s any others.
    · Reply · Share
  • PortenioPortenio 30 replies0 threads Junior Member
    Clark does not have honors programs like the ones in large schools (separate dorm, course selection, etc.)
    Students must complete a capstone project/thesis in one senior semester. A more advanced thesis can be done in two semesters after getting an approval by a faculty committee. You also have to defend it in front of the committee in the end and they will determine the honor level.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity