right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Check out our newest addition to the Student Lounge. Go to the "STUDENT HERE: Ask Me Anything!" and connect with fellow students who can answer your school specific questions!
Cooper Union is rumored to release decisions today (4/1). Share your outcome!

Undeclared Major

pandorasbox1pandorasbox1 9 replies1 threads New Member
Can anyone speak to the path/process for undeclared majors? Clemson’s website says every year approximately 200 students are admitted with undeclared majors. My son is one of them, and I am a bit concerned Clemson’s focus on selecting a major prior to admission (e.g., only taking 200 undeclareds and having applicants pick a second choice major) might be a sign that Clemson is not the best place to go if you are undecided.
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Undeclared Major

• burghdadburghdad 773 replies10 threads Member
    My D18 applied and was accepted to both CU and Clemson as an undecided. However, when we visited for an admitted students day we were advised that as it related to picking at orientation it be advisable to pick something. My daughter picked BA economics. She subsequently switched to BS Economics.
    · Reply · Share