Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

1,000 posts and counting!

Bossf51Bossf51 Registered User Posts: 2,610 Senior Member
Sure I'm no jamzmom but I just passed the 1,000 post milestone! Now officially a senior member. :D
Post edited by Bossf51 on

Replies to: 1,000 posts and counting!

• Cougar_62Cougar_62 Registered User Posts: 376 Member
    I figured this is a great way to use my 200th post! Thanks for all the good words and advice you've given on this forum.
  • taffytaffy - Posts: 2,356 Senior Member
    noobies :-P
  • momoftwinsmomoftwins Registered User Posts: 2,668 Senior Member
    Drum rolls for boss and cougar!

boss, you've been a senior member for a long time - it just wasn't based on the number of posts. :) I appreciate the way you share your knowledge with everybody here, no matter which academy they are looking at.
  • JamzmomJamzmom Registered User Posts: 2,813 Senior Member
    WHERE WAS I? Was I asleep & missed this!? Oh well, Boss's 1000 posts have all been good ones. Well, except for a few when he razzing me about something. GO KP beat CG & all that. :D Congrats on being the most support the CGA has here!! If it weren't for you, we wouldn't have learned all the things we have so far. Thanks! Many of them!

Have ya'll seen the upcoming movie stuff yet? Looks like a must see when comes out. Prayerfulmom told me to check out the preview so thought I'd pass it along.
    http://touchstone.movies.go.com/?dlink=guardian
  • sealion0101sealion0101 Registered User Posts: 325 Member
    Hey Boss, I'll have to post every day for the next three years to catch up to you. :)
  • JamzmomJamzmom Registered User Posts: 2,813 Senior Member
    Sealion, he'll never catch me! And Taffy, I'm so close to you I can smell your hair gel buddy! Mwwwaaaahhhhhhh The question is: Can any of us catch Zaphod. :D
  • sealion0101sealion0101 Registered User Posts: 325 Member
    Jamzmom, you'll soon be a legend. Hey, I just realized we'll soon be visiting USMMA. I'm really looking forward to it. There are lots of nice folk on this Coastie forum.
This discussion has been closed.