Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Eagle Summer Cruise 2006

Bossf51Bossf51 Registered User Posts: 2,608 Senior Member
Here's a small samples of the 300 or so pics my son took on his summer cruise on the Eagle in the Caribbean.

Lest you think it's all fun and games :D they are among other things required to get 100 qualifications signed off on everything from celestial navigation to firefighting to damage control.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bossf51/album?.dir=2097re2
Post edited by Bossf51 on

Replies to: Eagle Summer Cruise 2006

• JamzmomJamzmom Registered User Posts: 2,813 Senior Member
    That ship is going to be mine someday. As soon as I can band together enough pirates, I'm having it. I was kinda glad to see all the fall protection & lanyards. Where's the monkey? Every ship needs a good monkey. Gotta have something to shoot at. Yes, I went & saw the movie this week-end.

Yo Ho Yo Ho Its a pirate's life for me..........
  • sealion0101sealion0101 Registered User Posts: 325 Member
    Jamzmon, sign me up as a pirate. We'll have to kidnap boss's son for crew and I'll do the cooking.
  • JamzmomJamzmom Registered User Posts: 2,813 Senior Member
    You are officially signed up sealion. You can do the cookin' & I'll clean up after I eat it all! Boss can peel potatoes. We'd work well together me thinks. Arggg. Welcome aboard! ;)
This discussion has been closed.