90 days from today, my fellow swabs and I, the Class of 2012, will be Reporting In!
Advice from the CGA web site:
The Top 10 - "Things I Would Have Done Differently on R-Day"
- I would have worn shoes I could run in.
- I would not have worn a shirt that said Superman.
- I would not have brought 6 suitcases
just more underwear.
- I would not have let my mom call me pumpkin in front of the 2/C.
- I would not have boasted about how many pushups I could do.
- I would have learned how to get "in step" faster.
- I would have shaved my mullet.
- I would have doubly reinforced my weak suitcase handle with more duct tape.
- I would have given my girlfriend her goodbye kiss before arriving to check in.
- I would have eaten a good meal and drank plenty of water before reporting.
Keep the countdown going - Any other ideas are greatly appreciated!