right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We've updated the Topics page of our website to better organize and share our expert content. Read more about it here.

Coca Cola Scholars Applicant Thread 2019-2020

onlyworthypotatoonlyworthypotato 117 replies8 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
With the launch of the Coca Cola Scholars Program scholarship for those of us graduating in 2020, I figured I'd create this thread to discuss anything under the broad umbrella of applications to the Coca Cola scholarship! So welcome, whether you've got the questions or the answers, there's a place for everyone here!
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Coca Cola Scholars Applicant Thread 2019-2020

• kljwwwkljwww 3 replies0 threadsRegistered User New Member
    I have two prestigious summer camp in past two years, but do not know where to put on application? Any ideas?

· Reply · Share
  • pineapplesSFLpineapplesSFL 18 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    By first generation, do they mean parents only, or are siblings included. I've been taking college courses since freshman year, and feel really confused due to my personal situation.
    · Reply · Share
  • onlyworthypotatoonlyworthypotato 117 replies8 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @pineapplesSFL It means siblings too. And taking college courses since freshman year wouldn't detract from first in the family to go to college IF and only if your siblings haven't gone yet
    · Reply · Share
  • lkg4answerslkg4answers 1597 replies191 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    @pineapplesSFL It means siblings too. And taking college courses since freshman year wouldn't detract from first in the family to go to college IF and only if your siblings haven't gone yet

That is interesting. Technically aren't siblings in the same (first) generation? Wouldn't the wording be "first in family" rather than "first generation"?
    · Reply · Share