Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Colby account?

2»

Replies to: Colby account?

• dennisliudennisliu Registered User Posts: 13 New Member
    @kimmy2729 you can try to send a email to admission office to complain about this.They may reply you very soon
  • Kimmy2729Kimmy2729 Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
    Maybe I can just wait... Only 11 days before the deadline.
  • firstbornfirstborn Registered User Posts: 33 Junior Member
    From Colby College:
    ColbyCollegeComm

All EDI applicants will be getting an email from Colby soon with more information. The email will also include log in details (username and password) for your myColby portal. When you get the information, you should log in and check to make sure your application is complete.

All admission decisions will be posted to the myColby portal the weekend of Dec. 14-15. Students who are deferred or admitted will be getting more information in the mail. Hope this helps!
  • Patagonia1Patagonia1 Registered User Posts: 8 New Member
    I just want to clarify that the reason I have my account already is because I called and asked for it. She asked for my name and other info, then said she would email it to me later that day. So she did it specifically for me because I requested it, and that is why you guys may not have yours yet.. Don't worry if you still dont have yours! As the colby rep on here already said, they will be sent out soon.
2»
This discussion has been closed.