Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Colby Application Status for RD

maniactangomaniactango Registered User Posts: 116 Junior Member
Hey Guys,
for those of you that have applied to Colby RD, did you guys get a username/password to check your application status? I applied way back in early October, but have yet to receive any email from them.

Replies to: Colby Application Status for RD

• ninadasiyninadasiy Registered User Posts: 343 Member
    I'm in the same boat. I submitted in November and I haven't received anything.
  • TheDidacticTheDidactic Registered User Posts: 2,113 Senior Member
    That's strange. I got one about a day or two after I submitted my Common App...
  • maniactangomaniactango Registered User Posts: 116 Junior Member
    what was the context of the email, if you mind sharing? (blot out the private information though haha)
  • TheDidacticTheDidactic Registered User Posts: 2,113 Senior Member
    It basically said we received your application, here's the link to the portal, and here's your username and password to access it. Small tip, the subject was Application received or something like that. It wasn't too specific like Colby has received your application! That fun specific info is inside.
  • ninadasiyninadasiy Registered User Posts: 343 Member
    Yup still haven't gotten anything about the portal...
  • avix215avix215 Registered User Posts: 138 Junior Member
    I just got it today (applied on the 1st.) If you sent it back in November or October, you should really contact admissions...or check your spam folder in your email account.
    However, Colby hasn't received/processed my scores, transcript, or teacher recs yet, unlike all the other schools I've applied to. Maybe there's some problem in their admissions office?
  • maniactangomaniactango Registered User Posts: 116 Junior Member
    Emailed on Tuesday and got a reply today with ID and password. I don't think I've ever seen a more brief email by a college/university. Guess Colby doesn't want me ;)
  • ASDDSAASDDSA Registered User Posts: 17 New Member
    @maniactango‌ I used to get brief relies too. But I got accepted in ED. Maybe it's because they are busy.
    P.S. The briefest I got was from Colorado. "We can't do that."
  • 123wombat123wombat Registered User Posts: 102 Junior Member
    I submitted my application in November and I still haven't received anything. I suppose I should contact them.
  • rach131rach131 Registered User Posts: 131 Junior Member
    i just got it today, i applied right before he deadline
This discussion has been closed.