Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Inside Colby Webpage

werd814werd814 Registered User Posts: 1,099 Senior Member
edited January 2008 in Colby College
Hey everyone!

I hope the final home-stretch is treating you well =). I saw this on Colby's home-page and thought I'd pass it along. It's a web-site devoted to giving people a better look "inside Colby."

http://www.insidecolby.com/

Cheers!

Drew
Post edited by werd814 on

Replies to: Inside Colby Webpage

• momofddmomofdd Registered User Posts: 103 Junior Member
    Lots to dig into, thank you for pointing this link out, is this inside Colby format new?

And for those of you into music, there is a little audio of the Chorale, just returned from a tour of Italy. Great sound!
  • werd814werd814 Registered User Posts: 1,099 Senior Member
    Hey momofdd... I know it's been many many months since your responded to this thread, so, sorry for the delay. Inside Colby is feature that was new in Apri 2007. Recently, they've added a new feature to give prospectives a better handle on what life at Colby is like: Video!!@%[email protected] =).

--Drew
  • ashlee_s_manashlee_s_man Registered User Posts: 101 Junior Member
    colby.edu site was dead right ? because everytime i click the link , IE always said: "Internet cannot find..."
  • RicebunnyRicebunny Registered User Posts: 57 Junior Member
    I love that website, but it kind of worries me. With that plus the magazine they send out it makes me think that more students will start applying, making it harder to get into.
This discussion has been closed.