I think that I want to apply to Colby, but I wanted to see if you guys think I can get in?
HELP! THANK YOU ALL! Here is my resume!
I'm a Jewish male from a small private school in Boston.
ACT score: 31 (I am only submitting ACT because that is all that is required)
-I also took the highest courses my school offered.
-Editor-in-chief of literary Magazine
-Co-founder and editor-in-chief of school's first student run newspaper.
-Drama officer (meaning one of 3 student leaders in the drama department)
- Varsity tennis all four years including two awards (Coaches Award, and most improved)
- four years involved in, and Vice President of, the Mock Trial team.
- English Department award Junior year (one of the highest awards my school gives out)
Outside of school:
- I teach kindergarten at my temple.
I am also quite involved in social action (volunteering etc.) at my temple, and attend classes once a week there.
- I am head of the Massachusetts branch for a grassroots campaign organization supporting Barack Obama.
My interview with Colby went amazing. My best yet.