right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ak2018 is a rising junior at Virginia Tech having transferred from George Mason University. He'll answer any question, including about his studies abroad or his research at NASA. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Colgate 'Admission packet' and 'Welcome packet'

OverseasFatherOverseasFather 135 replies1 threads Junior Member
edited June 26 in Colgate University
Because of COVID-19, my son never received his 'Admission Packet'. He has also not yet received his 'Welcome packet' after enrolling. I would appreciate it if someone would share the list of contents of the two packets.

Thanks!
edited June 26
2 replies
Post edited by CCEdit_Suraj on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Colgate 'Admission packet' and 'Welcome packet'

• helpingmom40helpingmom40 250 replies7 threads Junior Member
    The admission packet had a letter and personalized note, financial aid info, a calendar of important dates, and a few other things I can’t remember. The welcome packet had a letter detailing reopening contingency plans, a booklet describing the pre-orientation programs (which I think is online), and some things from the bookstore that deal with preordering books, and a tech catalog. There have also been a couple of surprise packages with things like stickers, magnets, and a winter scarf.
    · Reply · Share
  • OverseasFatherOverseasFather 135 replies1 threads Junior Member
    The admission packet had a letter and personalized note, financial aid info, a calendar of important dates, and a few other things I can’t remember. The welcome packet had a letter detailing reopening contingency plans, a booklet describing the pre-orientation programs (which I think is online), and some things from the bookstore that deal with preordering books, and a tech catalog. There have also been a couple of surprise packages with things like stickers, magnets, and a winter scarf.

Thank you!
    · Reply · Share