Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Waitlisted!

FieryMatrixFieryMatrix Registered User Posts: 8 New Member
edited April 2005 in Colgate University
Well, I see a thread for "Accepted!" and "Rejected!" but I was waitlisted, thus this thread. Anyone else here waitlisted? I see on Colgate's website how many were admitted from the waitlist in past years, but not how many were on the waitlist to begin with. I intend to be persistent and try to earn my way off the waitlist (if there are any extra spots), but have no idea how many others are waitlisted as well.
Post edited by FieryMatrix on

Replies to: Waitlisted!

• StPlayrXtremeStPlayrXtreme Registered User Posts: 744 Member
    Hey everyone. . . . .I got waitlisted.

But I got into Cornell Arts and Sciences and U of Rochester. . . . .go figure.

I plan on sending a nice letter to them turning down a spot on the waiting list. . . ."thank you for considering me, though I look forward to a future at U of Rochester or Cornell University". . . . haha

I'm quite supprised, I honestly considered it more of a safety school. But I got into all my schools EXCEPT Colgate.
  • tcolgatetcolgate Registered User Posts: 213 Junior Member
    waitlisted, dads ****ed (big alum), im tired of this. first i get deferred, then waitlisted. id rather them just come out and say "we dont want you"

f colgate now
  • LuckyMeLuckyMe Registered User Posts: 137 Junior Member
    My D was waitlisted today. She didn't seem too disappointed, since she's not sure if she wants to go to school in the east. STILL waiting to hear from 2 more schools, but she plans to keep her name on the waitlist.
  • PVbebe1PVbebe1 Registered User Posts: 131 Junior Member
    I got waitlisted, and I'm really bummed. I was really hoping to go to the east coast, but its looking like I'm gonna end up at UCLA. Does anyone have any idea how many people were waitlisted and whether or not their waiting list is ranked?
  • SS1987SS1987 Registered User Posts: 157 Junior Member
    UCLA is a great school!
This discussion has been closed.