- my school's chapter of a national nonprofit volunteer organization [member 10th-12th; President (12) community service officer (11)]
- NHS (treasurer)
- Gay/Straight Alliance (Founder/President)
- RYLA participant
- "New Generations" conference [participant (11) facilitator (12)] - this is basically a teen conference on issues like drug abuse, stereotypes, sexuality, etc
- Private tutor for a struggling student
- French Club [member (9th -12th) Secretary (12th)]
- Link Crew [Link Leader (11th)]
Stuff I'm leaving off:
- weekly volunteering at the local library (it was only like an hour a week)
- monthly Creative Writing Workshop participant
- published in school magazines/Teen Ink/Library teen publications (should I include this?)
- delegate for the upcoming Model UN (it hasn't happened yet; can I still mention it?)
I talk minimally about the tons of volunteering I did with the nonprofit in the part of the application where you're asked to describe an EC in more detail. My additional info section is pretty much dedicated to talking about the college classes/summer programs I've been involved in.
is my list good? Should I add/remove any of my activities?