Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Rush or Normal Shipping for SAT score reports (Deadline Nov. 1st)

viacollegeviacollege Registered User Posts: 127 Junior Member
edited October 2010 in College Admissions
I already wrote my highest scores and test dates all on the common app. I've already submitted my common app, as I'm applying ED (deadline: November 1st). I wanted to send a collegeboard official score report just in case.
Do you think I have to get rush shipping or normal shipping?

If you could reply ASAP, that'd be great as this is very urgent!
Thanks in advance!

Replies to: Rush or Normal Shipping for SAT score reports (Deadline Nov. 1st)

• xrCalico23xrCalico23 Registered User Posts: 4,673 Senior Member
    Many colleges require the official score report in order for your SAT scores to be considered "official"/valid. Which college is it? You should be able to find more specific information regarding SAT score deadlines on the college's own admissions website.
  • viacollegeviacollege Registered User Posts: 127 Junior Member
    NYU. It says nothing on there website as far as I can tell. It just says to:

"Submit all supporting materials such as transcripts and standardized test scores to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions by the appropriate deadline."

Does this I just have to click 'submit' by the deadline, or that the scores have to *be there* by that deadline?

I know I should have submitted my scores in advance, but all my counselors told me to submit my SAT scores *after* I submitted my application... now I'm beginning to think they steered me wrong. I really don't feel like paying an extra $30 if it is not necessary. Please help, and thanks!
This discussion has been closed.