Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Anyone willing to read my essay REALLY quickly :)

RomySRRomySR Registered User Posts: 98 Junior Member
edited November 2010 in College Admissions
Let's just say I am probably the biggest procrastinator and I am just now revising my UC personal statement due tonight at midnight. Save the criticisms CCers, please :). Anyone willing to take a look at the first prompt one? Just to give me really quick feedback? Thank you so much in advance
Post edited by RomySR on

Replies to: Anyone willing to read my essay REALLY quickly :)

• justinkjustink Registered User Posts: 228 Junior Member
    I will.. PM me..im not applying to any UC's
  • RomySRRomySR Registered User Posts: 98 Junior Member
    Yeah I'm not worried I'm almost positive anyone who was applying would already have this essay written by now anyway/have their app submitted. I'm just making last minute revisions I'll have it to you soon! Anyone else?
  • kmigasdekmigasde Registered User Posts: 179 Junior Member
    I'll try and give it a look if you want
    message me
    Okay I sent it! Hopefully you guys get to read it! Its only 420 words so its not long!
  • MadshockMadshock Registered User Posts: 402 Member
    No worries, I just sent mine about 10 minutes ago :). Just a friendly note, make sure you get it in by the midnight deadline at the correct time zone. I believe they're using the California/West Coast one, but better safe than sorry (Or ignore this note if you're already accounting for it :D ).
    Oh and the prompt is describe the world you came from and how it shapes your goals and aspirations, that might be important... :)
    Hahaha thank you!! Hell yes that means i get an extra three hours!! Cause its 9:27pm here....
This discussion has been closed.