Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
aimeenardaimeenard Registered User Posts: 108 Junior Member
edited December 2010 in College Admissions
I applied ED to Vandy but unfortunately I don't really have any backups (stupid I know, no criticism about that please). I applied to Purdue University in Indiana and got in there (I needed one school I would for sure get into).
I visited Washington University in St. Louis and liked that, and Boston College is alright as well. I just didn't know if anyone knew of any schools that were similar to those schools?
Vandy and WashU are a bit of a stretch for me, so any school more selective than those I wouldn't even bother with.

If anyone cares to know a little more about me since it might help? I don't know..
I think I want to major in some kind of special education and do speech pathology within that. I'm very outdoorsy, I love school spirit, and I'm athletic.

If anyone wants anymore information just let me know. Thanks in advance for any help.
Post edited by aimeenard on

Replies to: Backups

This discussion has been closed.