Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Do I Have To Report This?

j007dej007de Registered User Posts: 30 New Member
edited January 2011 in College Admissions
So, I am withdrawing from an independent study accounting 102 college course at the Professional Education Organization International (PEOI). The PEOI is not a college/university and the course doesn't have any credit. However, the PEOI is respected by foreign universities like St. Petersburg University, Beijing Social University, and others. Do I have to tell U.S. colleges that I am applying to that I withdrew from this course? Btw, I told my GC that I was taking this course.

Google search PEOI if you really want see if the PEOI worth any value
Post edited by j007de on

Replies to: Do I Have To Report This?

This discussion has been closed.