right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

Common APP ONline Problem! Help!

Aj3ntExAj3ntEx 11 replies10 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 21 New Member
edited October 2005 in College Admissions
1. I cannot find a place to fill in the optional Early Decision information at the top of the common app.

2. I can't find a place to fill in the date on page 4 of the common app, under the payment area, next to my name verifying that everything in my app is true.

Help!
edited October 2005
3 replies
Post edited by Aj3ntEx on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Common APP ONline Problem! Help!

• zmromananozmromanano 13 replies4 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 17 New Member
    You can enter the early decison/action information on the my colleges section of the application section. There are little ovals you click on to show your choice. I can't find where you fill out the signature/date thing either, though. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    · Reply · Share
  • YoMamaYoMama 222 replies28 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 250 Junior Member
    If you print/preview and then submit, it will tell you which sections are incomplete. Then I think you will have a "click here" to fix it. If you still have problems, clear your cache and try again.
    · Reply · Share
  • zmromananozmromanano 13 replies4 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 17 New Member
    I was looking through the FAQ and I found the answer. Just check the box on page 3 that says "this info is accurate" and blah blah blah. Common App then fills in the name and date.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity