Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Common App TE??

MecilAMecilA Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
edited July 2011 in College Admissions
Hey, so as I understand my University uses Common App, but I still don't understand if I fill the application online, how do my teachers and counselors fill in their part? Do I give them my user name, or number that I have for my CommonApp profile, or they fill it in by hand and mail seperatly??

Also another curious question, as I'll be sending my applications...some at different times, for example during my SAT test I give my University's code, University receives it, and LATER on I send them my actual info etc....how do they manage to keep all of this information that has been send from different places and times?

Thank you very much!
Post edited by MecilA on

Replies to: Common App TE??

• kagami6918kagami6918 Registered User Posts: 593 Member
    The CommonApp will probably give you instructions on that. I think you're allowed to let them mail separately, but maybe online they email it.

I'm pretty sure that all colleges have some system of profiling each student and storing their information somewhere in some computer.
This discussion has been closed.