I am junior student living outside the US. So yeah, I'm graduating this year and thought I'd have a shot at CMU, MIT(first choice), Purdue, CalTech, Minnesota, and Penn State-UC.
SAT I: not taken / not needed for international students
SAT II: MathIIc: 800 Chemistry: 740
TOEFL: Expecting a 255-275 / 300
GPA: Grade 9: 3.82/4.5 Grade 10: 4.14/4.5 Grade 11: 4.2/4.5
- Co-authoring and building a standardized programming language which is somewhat similar to Python and Perl. (Obviously, using ECMA as a standard for our code)
- Develop and design dynamic websites (blogs, CMS, etc..) using PHP, Flash, and CSS.
- Moderating and Adminstrating a highly respectable and famous web design community.
- Electronics workshop and computer maintenace.
- VP of Class.
- Table Tennis, Tennis, Basketball, and Soccer.
APs: None. (Not offered here :-\) But the courses are really tough here, so far I've done:
3 years Chemistry
2 years physics
2 years biology
3 years mathematics
3 years english
2 years humanities (Economics, Business and History)
That's pretty much all about me.. I'm aiming for an Electrical Engineering degree.
Post edited by h88 on