Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

HELP! Questbridge College Match Finalist

2»

Replies to: HELP! Questbridge College Match Finalist

• sunkist184sunkist184 Registered User Posts: 601 Member
    Well, I don't think it's a scam because I know for sure that some people have gotten scholarships through them. For example, if you search for Questbridge College Match in old forum discussions, you'll see that some people got scholarships from places like Ameherst. Also, if it was a scam, then why would I be getting mail from colleges that are partners, saying congrats on being a finalist, asking me to apply regular, or saying that I didn't get the scholarship to their school? I don't know, but it seems legitimate to me. For the past two years, I joined many high school students to interview for their summer program at Stanford. I think a few years ago, their website was not fully developed. Therefore, that would explain all the dead links because I remember that happening. Everything seems to work now.
2»
This discussion has been closed.