Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Resource room

earthkid123earthkid123 Registered User Posts: 23 New Member
edited June 2012 in College Admissions
This is a good question I think at least.
I'm going to be a high school senior and do not know if I should apply to a school as a student with a learning disability because im in resource or I should not because it could alter the college if anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated
Post edited by earthkid123 on

Replies to: Resource room

  • reeinazreeinaz Registered User Posts: 1,531 Senior Member
    I'm not sure what you're asking but you apply to college first. Once you're accepted, you can submit documentation of your disibility to the school's disability office if you seek accomodations. You don't have to dislose your disability if you aren't seeking accomodations.
This discussion has been closed.