Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Chances that I will get rescinded from Georgia Tech?

babasteinbabastein Registered User Posts: 29 New Member
edited June 2012 in College Admissions
Hey guys, i really need some input on this.

I got into georgia tech undergrad in november 2011. I slacked off in the 2nd half of my senior year, and i finished with final grades of mostly C's and some D's, but i didnt fail any classes. My highschool has sent in my final transcript to georgia tech. What are the chances that they can rescind me? and is there anything i can do about it? any advice on this issue will be GREATLY appreciated. thank you very much
Post edited by babastein on

Replies to: Chances that I will get rescinded from Georgia Tech?

• jspeed12jspeed12 Registered User Posts: 349 Member
    Well I thought I was gonna get rescinded cuz I got two c+'s on my report card second semester and they had to tell gt that I plagiarized on an essay and I haven't been rescinded yet. They're still sending me mail about FASET, what to bring to my dorm, etc. I feel like at this point if you haven't gotten rescinded you're all good. GT got my transcript like june 4th I believe. So yea you just got some not so hot grades, it's chill.
  • jspeed12jspeed12 Registered User Posts: 349 Member
    Yea we're going to the same school. :)
  • Erin's DadErin's Dad Super Moderator Posts: 36,348 Super Moderator
    If you are worried about this call the school to ask them.
This discussion has been closed.