right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

sholarship

HahahajjHahahajj 2 replies12 threads New Member
edited February 2013 in College Admissions
Can i use the recommendation that my teacher provided for a college application as the recommendation for the scholarship ?I know my school scholarship program doesn't allow ,but I am applying community college incoming student scholarship.
edited February 2013
2 replies
Post edited by Hahahajj on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: sholarship

• Erin's DadErin's Dad 33985 replies4627 threads Super Moderator
    Ask your teacher if s/he will allow that.
    · Reply · Share
  • McKinsterMcKinster 102 replies2 threads Junior Member
    I had two teachers and my GC for rec's. I asked my teachers if I could have a copy for scholarship applications. Both of them gave me several copies of their letters signed for me to use. It makes things so much easier. As for my Gc, well, it is much easier to get her to submit letters when asked for each time I need one.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity