Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Maintenance will occur on the site beginning at 10:00 am PT tomorrow morning. While it is very unlikely, this may result in intermittent down time. Thank you in advance for your understanding!

Is 11tg grade too late??

SullyHypnosisSullyHypnosis Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
I've made a list of everything I did and all of my credentials so far.
I've completed freshman and sophomore years with fixation on my grades as opposed to my extracurriculars.
I want to get into Yale and I screwed up big time sophomore year anyways here are my credentials so far.
GPA (unweighted)- 3.82
Rank 1/307
Haven't taken SAT
and only 1 AP (world history) and I'm awaiting my score anyways
Next year I'm taking
AP Physics B (self study but I'm taking general honors physics)
AP English Language/Composition (self study but I'm taking college level English language)
AP Calculus AB
AP US History

I've accumulated 14 College credits over the course of 2 years through college courses afterschool.

My school is a medical magnet so I volunteer at hospitals a lot, I'm certified in CPR, I volunteer at schools throughout the city teaching kids with asthma (5th grade) how to control and regulate their symptoms, I'm in the national honors society, editor and founder of the newspaper club
I volunteer at the public library, I'm involved in a scientific research program (intel related) and I'm going to focus heavily on that this year, im going to run for student council next year (11th) and I've received numerous trophies for academic excellence in all subject areas, I received a bronze pin which was a district wide honor for achieving academic excellence
I'm cochairman of a mentors group which involves upperclassmen mentoring lower classmen.

I'm aiming for an SAT around 2300+
And I will be taking SAT 2's in English and history next year
Please help me I know this is mediocre for Yale but I want to know if I have time

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.