Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Common App Question

CardinalgoldCardinalgold Registered User Posts: 13 New Member
Greetings all!

I have a quick question regarding the Common App that I hope someone can answer. Is it possible to submit the entire application (I am currently applying, or try to apply, to USC) without your counselor having submitted all your forms? I have tried to reach my counselor on this subject, but I have yet to receive a response. For all those wondering, I did give her an entire month's heads up. I do return to school tomorrow, and I have until tomorrow to submit it, but I am already finished and do not really want to drag this on any longer than I have to. Would it jeopardize my application if I go ahead and submit it (and she would hopefully be able to submit her portion whenever she can)? Somehow I always seem to get myself in this sort of jam. Thanks for taking the time to help.

Replies to: Common App Question

• viewthroughkohl0viewthroughkohl0 Registered User Posts: 173 Junior Member
    I don't think the common app will let you submit it without the counselors input, but colleges generally accept those sort of supplements after the initial application is sent
This discussion has been closed.