Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Please Help Messed up My SAT Sending In

bananacreambananacream Registered User Posts: 81 Junior Member
edited November 2014 in College Admissions
Hi!
i accidentally sent in ALL my sat scores instead of just my highest to schools that say they super score (my highest SAT sitting was 200 points above the other one!!)
Will this affect my chances?? or will the schools that say they superscore actually just look at my highest scores!! FREAKING OUT!!!
THANKS
Post edited by Chedva on

Replies to: Please Help Messed up My SAT Sending In

• theconformisttheconformist Registered User Posts: 105 Junior Member
    For most colleges, regardless of their superscore policies, score reports are automatically inputted into their database and filtered out for your highest scores (if they superscore, that is).

So don't worry. Admissions officers have to go through thousands of applications during the admissions process. They don't have time to go through your individual scores. They'll just read the superscore that was calculated by the computer and move on.

Granted, I can't personally verify that that's the case for ALL schools, but I do know that that's how it's done for many. And honestly, it's the only way I can imagine that admissions officers can keep their sanity.
  • bananacreambananacream Registered User Posts: 81 Junior Member
    Ugh I hope!
    I tried to unsend them when i found my mistake but i dont think thats possible :(

I just hope they see just my superscore
This discussion has been closed.