Hi, the deadline is tomorrow, so I would really appreciate it if someone could help me on this:
I have already completed 1 sitting of the SAT and SAT2 subject tests each. However, as I am planning to take the January SAT test, do I wait until my results for that test is out, and then send them all together, or must I send all the scores I have right now (for schools that require all scores to be sent)? Also, if I were to send the scores I have right now (through rush shipping), would it be counted against my application (since its a day late)? I am quite confused here: Does the application deadline (1jan) extend to SAT score reports, since the colleges I applied to also state in their web page that they accept SAT scores from the January test date?