Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

How do you include more than 10 classes during the academic year for transfer? NEED HELP ASAP.

boxlogoboyboxlogoboy Registered User Posts: 45 Junior Member
First of all, what does it mean by the academic year? If it is talking about the fall to spring semester, I have a whole bunch since college courses are only a semester. I'm not sure how to include all of my classes. I took 7 classes alone in my fall semester, 2 classes during winter (right now), and I'm going to take at least 4 more for spring. Also, how do colleges know what grades you got if they don't include a section to report grades in the common app? How will they know which ones to separate based on GPA?

Replies to: How do you include more than 10 classes during the academic year for transfer? NEED HELP ASAP.

• boxlogoboyboxlogoboy Registered User Posts: 45 Junior Member
    Oh on common app
  • guineagirl96guineagirl96 Forum Champion Math/Computer Science, Forum Champion Richmond Posts: 3,855 Forum Champion
    Academic year is fall-spring.
    They'll know your grades because you have to send all colleges you apply to your official transcript.
    Whatever courses you don't have room for, list them in the additional information section.
This discussion has been closed.