Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

waitlisted dartmouth 2016

zizou2708zizou2708 Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
Hi, it is my last university and I have been rejected from all the other universities I applied to. The reason behind this is I was not used of sharing personal stories, and all the other prompts gave me the opportunity to only talk about activities and accomplishments; a list that I thought would please the people behind the desk. Only dartmouth asked me about my name and my story, gave my friend the chance to talk about me, and also a whole form to inquire about my gap year. I felt that this university was the right one for me. Even though I might apply to china or germany, I really believe that I am somehow attached to this institute. Could you please help me to demonstrate my enthusiasm and get admitted ? I have been part of two activities abroad after my application, and my scores are : sat1 :2060 , physics:770 ; maths2:800, toefl :108. Thank you for your time
This discussion has been closed.