right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

College Suggestions for My Situation

AgainAgainAgainAgainAgainAgain 21 replies10 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 31 Junior Member
Here are my stats:

Under-represented-minority(Hispanic)

First-generation student

GED Scores:
Science 174:
Social Studies: 174
Math: 165
English: 165

Volunteer at Pediatric hospital with approximately 200+ (300 soon) hours where I interact directly with patients and their families

In this same hospital, I've been accepted to assist in a pathology lab/

One other department I'm volunteering at is the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). I'll be taking care of newborns and providing interactions to promote healthy development.

Volunteer for Red Cross: Recruiter, assisting in local disasters. I might all be sent out of state.

Working as a Certified Medical Assistant at a clinic. I will probably obtain 2,000 hours.

SAT Score: I am expecting 1300-1400 (hopefully higher)
I am going to attempt to score on the molecular biology, ecology, and chemistry SAT subject tests.

High School UW GPA: 3.625
High School W GPA: 3.875

Intended Major: Neuroscience
Pre-Med

I believe I have a good reason for studying what I want to study that'll be discussed in my application essay. It involves a family dilemma.

I don't have any college preparatory programs completed nor do I have all the required credits for many colleges.

I'd like to attend a university that is active in research and that is realistic for me to get into.
12 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: College Suggestions for My Situation

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity