Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

How hard is transferring?

senioryear1516senioryear1516 Registered User Posts: 14 New Member
I'm currently a first year at one of the seven sisters colleges and although the professors and classes are great, the people at this school just really don't fit my personality. I've been able to make friends fine, but none of these people and I "click" as well as I did with other friends in the past. Not only that but although there are many cute traditions weekends are really boring as there's no party life and we're in the middle of nowhere. I really like the whole aspect of the women's college thing (as I said before, classes are superb) but is every women's college going to be like this? I wanted to transfer to another women's college closer to the city or another liberal arts college. Is this going to be really hard to accomplish? Thanks

Replies to: How hard is transferring?

• happy1happy1 Forum Champion Parents, Forum Champion Admissions Posts: 23,360 Forum Champion
    It depends on many things including but not limited to: 1) your HS record 2) how well you do in college this year 3) how well you craft your application (including essays, recommendations etc.) 4) what schools you want to transfer to. In addition it is unlikely that you will get merit aid as a transfer if that is an issue.
  • freeman12freeman12 Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
    Is it possible to go another school with my associate I had abroad even if I am currently going to school here in America ?
This discussion has been closed.