Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Do you have to enter your high school courses in both Coalition AND the SSAR?

nish23nish23 Registered User Posts: 26 New Member
Hi!

I was filling out my Coalition App and I saw that it had a section where you enter all of your 9th-11th grade courses. I've also filled out my SSAR already, which is basically the same thing - all of my courses and my grades in those courses. When I tried to apply to UF through Coalition, it showed me the sections of my application that UF would have access to. 9th - 11th grade coursework wasn't included. So does that mean I can leave that section blank since UF wouldn't see it anyways and since they'd be getting my grades through the SSAR?

Thanks a ton!

Replies to: Do you have to enter your high school courses in both Coalition AND the SSAR?

• bjg5490bjg5490 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi,
    Did you end up finding out the answer?
    Thanks
  • nish23nish23 Registered User Posts: 26 New Member
    Sorry if this too late! I only put them in the SSAR. On the UF website, high school courses isn't one of the sections that they import from Coalition. So I figured there was no reason for me to type them all out again. Here's what it says:

On the Coalition Application, you will provide details about your personal background, educational history, and extracurricular interests. At UF, the following Coalition Profile sections will be imported to your UF application: personal information, contact information, demographic information, citizenship information, high school information, college coursework, financial aid, honors and distinctions, academic interests and extracurricular activities.
  • nish23nish23 Registered User Posts: 26 New Member