right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We have identified a log in issue that is preventing some members from accessing the site. The support team is diligently working on resolving it. We hope to have an update soon. Thanks for your understanding!

McGill Sciences & AP Classes

camcam88camcam88 1 replies4 threads New Member
Hi all!
This is my first time posting, so I don’t know if I put the question in the right category or not. Anyways...
I am a sophomore in high school (class of 2020), and taking honors biology. 2018-19 course selections are happening now, and my science teacher put me in honors chem for next year. This would mean in my senior year I will take physics or AP Physics. However, I really want to go to McGill for college, and their course prereqs for US High School students interested in kinesiology says, “two of biology, chemistry or physics”. Does this mean I need to take all of these classes, plus one AP version, or to choose just two of the classes listed? I have received deffereng answers. Also, does McGill (or any college) frown upon a student who takes no AP science class? I plan on taking at least one, but just to know. I appreciate any help! Feel free to let me know if I should clarify anything.
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: McGill Sciences & AP Classes

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity