right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Upcoming changes to the way we log in on College Confidential. Read more here.

Will colleges look at my second semester even if application deadline is during 2nd semester?transfe

7zkkr8fq7zkkr8fq 0 replies2 threads New Member
I plan on attempting to transfer from the University of Vermont to the University of New Hampshire for the fall semester (2018). Im only a freshman at UVM, and I had a lackluster first semester (2.6GPA). The deadline for transfer applications is April 1st, and I am planning on getting super focused and improving my GPA significantly this semester, but if I do will it help me get in UNH? Will UNH wait to see my final grades for semester 2, or will it be like applying out of high school, where colleges don't really see your 2nd semester of senior year until after you've been let in? If they don't see my 2nd semester grades, do I even have a chance at being admitted?
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Will colleges look at my second semester even if application deadline is during 2nd semester?transfe

• happymomof1happymomof1 29807 replies177 threads Senior Member
    You need to ask them directly about this. The transfer admissions officers can help you understand their process.

Get super focused, and improve your GPA whether or not you believe you can be admitted for the fall. It will only help you for future transfer applications, or for surviving at your current U if you decide to stay.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity