Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

If I could change one thing....

1606162636466»

Replies to: If I could change one thing....

• WassupBrinaWassupBrina Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
    More extracurriculars and working harder my freshman/sophomore year. Im in my 2nd semester of Junior year and I'm just now realizing how hard it's going to be to get my tragic 3.8 (weighted) GPA up. I know 3.8 isn't bad but everyone on this site and around me has 4.0+ and I hate that I got such bad grades Freshman/Sophomore year. Don't let anyone tell you that they don't count!

As for extracurriculars, I've always ran track so I have that and I have a job, however, Freshman year. Sophomore year, and Junior year I wanted to play volleyball and do musicals, but my shyness and self esteem stopped me from doing those things. Now I wish I could go back and just tell myself to do it. Trying out for volleyball senior year...
  • IntellectualpineIntellectualpine Registered User Posts: 15 Junior Member
    I'm mad that I only got a 1380. It's not bad, but not enough, and I always thought of myself as more smart than hardworking. Oh well. I got a lot of money from UNH at least.