Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

When do SDSU decisions come out?

futurehealthyrdfuturehealthyrd Registered User Posts: 29 Junior Member
I applied as a Food and Nutrition major for SDSU and I read somewhere that decisions typically come of mid-December. However, they extended the application date. When should I find out about my decisions? Let me know thanks!

Replies to: When do SDSU decisions come out?

• JBSeattleJBSeattle Registered User Posts: 385 Member
    It won’t be until March. It indicates this on the website.
  • CSUdreamCSUdream Registered User Posts: 40 Junior Member
    Usually decisions come out mid-December for some OOS students, and high stats in-state students. Last year many did not come out until April, although I think that was due to glitches in the new app....don't quote me on that though. Good luck!
  • GumbymomGumbymom Forum Champion UC Posts: 24,249 Forum Champion
    Some OOS and high stat applicants (Honors college invitees) have heard in December. The majority of applicants hear in February and March with the exception of Nursing applicants which hear in March. Another CC poster called admissions and was told they will try to have some December decisions posted even though the application deadline was extended this year.