So this past weekend I was accepted to one of my top schools and was, expectedly, stoked about it. My parents were as well....until today. Apparently, one of their friends had told them "horror stories" about how "dangerous" the school was, and now they told me they refuse to help me pay if I decide to go there. There is no way I could pay for the college by myself unless I work a full-time job, which, considering the rigor of the school, is not possible. This wouldn't be as big a deal if I didn't already withdraw from my safety school. So now, I have no backup. The only colleges I have left are high reaches with less than 10% acceptance rates, so the probability of me getting in are really low to say the least. What can I do if I don't get in? In 5 days I went from getting into one of the best engineering schools in the country to possibly not even being able to go to college. I don't know what to do.