right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Will I get rescinded for getting a loitering citation?

personperson1personperson1 0 replies1 threads New Member
edited May 2019 in College Admissions
Hi, I was recently out late with a friend, and we got stopped by the police. We weren't doing anything, but they seemed to think we were doing something suspicious. They frisked us three times and found nothing (because we had nothing) so we thought we were all good. Then, they slapped us both with loitering citations (which it says is a misdemeanor). My friend and I are both accepted at our top schools and are nervous about the possibility that our offers will get rescinded. This is also after we have both turned away all of the other admission offers. How likely is it that a school would rescind an application in late may/early june over a loitering ticket?
edited May 2019
5 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Will I get rescinded for getting a loitering citation?

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity