right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

UCSD Waitlist Issue (Admitted)

NaveedANaveedA 0 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
So yesterday I got off the waitlist for UCSD and I’m planning on attending. However, when I try to accept my offer, a yellow box appears saying “Please complete California Residency for Tuition Purposes and/or Review Contract for Maintaining Admissions.” I’ve already completed both and it’s essentially not letting me accept my offer. I don’t know what to do.
edited May 25
11 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: UCSD Waitlist Issue (Admitted)

• artloversplusartloversplus 8399 replies241 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 8,640 Senior Member
    You need to call the admission office.
    · Reply · Share
  • jorden0715jorden0715 3 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 4 New Member
    This is happening to me too.... gonna have to wait until Monday to call the admissions office
    · Reply · Share
  • BunnyBlueBunnyBlue 811 replies7 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 818 Member
    @jorden0715 Guess you will have to wait till Tuesday since Monday is a holiday. Must be very frustrating.
    · Reply · Share
  • jorden0715jorden0715 3 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 4 New Member
    Im kind of stressed out I’m hoping they didn’t make a mistake and admitted me off the waitlist by accident hahaha
    · Reply · Share
  • CalifMom2TwinsCalifMom2Twins 43 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 45 Junior Member
    Daughter just got offered admission off waitlist on 5/25. She was admitted to Roosevelt College which was not her first choice, and I hear you can't change colleges for the first 2 quarters, and even then, it may be difficult.
    · Reply · Share
  • GumbymomGumbymom 26955 replies116 discussionsForum Champion UC Posts: 27,071 Forum Champion
    @CalifMom2Twins: Yes very difficult to switch Residential colleges unless she knows a student that wants to do an exchange from another college.
    · Reply · Share
  • CalifMom2TwinsCalifMom2Twins 43 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 45 Junior Member
    @Gumbymom- All of the colleges have different GE requirements. If you don't like the one you were put into, it seems you are kind of stuck. Frustrating.
    · Reply · Share
  • GumbymomGumbymom 26955 replies116 discussionsForum Champion UC Posts: 27,071 Forum Champion
    Correct ^^^
    · Reply · Share
    Daughter switched her SIR from UCSC to UCSD.
    · Reply · Share
  • BunnyBlueBunnyBlue 811 replies7 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 818 Member
    @CalifMom2Twins Congratulations to your daughter on her acceptance. My son (a recent graduate of UCSD) loves the campus and loves attending the great theatre performances there.
    · Reply · Share
  • RaymondAlvaradoHRaymondAlvaradoH 92 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 92 Junior Member
    Admitted to UCSD on April 26th. I denied my acceptance on May 3rd, and will be waiting for UCSB. If I'm not admitted I will stay at CSULB. Also was accepted to UCI on May 31st will be denying that acceptance in the next few minutes. Good luck everyone!
    · Reply · Share