right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ski_racer, a high-achiever in high school, was rejected by some of the elite schools she applied to. This rejection was the best thing that happened to her as she got to choose her own path. Learn how she fell in love with her safety school, ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Subject tests?

joomin0911joomin0911 2 replies4 threads New Member
Hi,
I took subject math2c test and got a 800 and am planning to take chem as well.
As I wish to major in STEM related area, will it be better to take another physics subject test? I only know physics 2 from two years ago and I’ve never studied physics 1, but is it worth studying physics for this test instead of having just 2 subject test scores?
Thanks!
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Subject tests?

• momofsenior1momofsenior1 10390 replies122 threads Senior Member
    Unless you are applying to Georgetown, you only need two subject tests. I won't bother taking physics. Focus on the rest of your application.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity