right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ski_racer, a high-achiever in high school, was rejected by some of the elite schools she applied to. This rejection was the best thing that happened to her as she got to choose her own path. Learn how she fell in love with her safety school, ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

I was suspended at the start of year 8, will this hurt my ability of entering good college?

GoodAsianKidGoodAsianKid 1 replies1 threads New Member
My friends mate purposefully broke my laptop at the start of the year 8, I was really angry so I pushed him away and said the F word. Then my principle decided to give me a three days suspension for using inappropriate language and had physical contact with other students. When I got back to school, I had a meeting with principle, and I apologized for what happened and I said I was really really sorry as I didn't meant to hurt him and I would never do it again. And am pretty sure my principle recorded down what I said during the meet. Will this record of three days suspension effect my future? I apologized and I learnt from it a lot. P.s. my record is very clean after this incident and my grades r pretty good.
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: I was suspended at the start of year 8, will this hurt my ability of entering good college?

This discussion has been closed.