right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

When should I apply bc I failed a class. HELP

UNCstudent0905UNCstudent0905 2 replies1 threadsRegistered User New Member
I took a CC class during the summer going into my senior year and failed. I talked to my CC advisor and she said I can retake the class during the fall semester. Early Decision for my top school is November 1 and the class ends December 15. Should I just wait until Regular Decision which is January 15?
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: When should I apply bc I failed a class. HELP

• happymomof1happymomof1 29668 replies175 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    What makes you want to apply to this place ED?

What will you do differently in the fall so that you don't get a bad grade in the CC class when you take it again?
    · Reply · Share
  • UNCstudent0905UNCstudent0905 2 replies1 threadsRegistered User New Member
    Honestly it was a time management issue with the class , it was actually easy. I’m going to retake it and I know i can make a A this time. I just wanna know should I just wait to do Regular Decision for my school. Will my chances be better getting in if I apply Regular Decision when i have made the class up
    · Reply · Share
  • UNCstudent0905UNCstudent0905 2 replies1 threadsRegistered User New Member
    I meant early action *
    Honestly it was a time management issue with the class , it was actually easy. I’m going to retake it and I know i can make a A this time. I just wanna know should I just wait to do Regular Decision for my school. Will my chances be better getting in if I apply Regular Decision when i have made the class up

· Reply · Share
  • Eeyore123Eeyore123 1431 replies19 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    One of the decision element about applying early is will your application improve with the additional time. For you, the answer is yes. Therefore, you shouldn’t apply E anything.
    · Reply · Share