right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We have changed the way we log in on College Confidential. Read more here.

HELP! Is transferring to a university that offers RN-BSNursing program with over 100 credits okay?

yanna310yanna310 0 replies1 threads New Member
I am an international student studying at a community college. I took 72 hours of prerequisites because one of the nursing schools that I applied to required additional courses compared to the others. Unfortunately, I did not get into the nursing schools that offered an accelerated BSN program so I am staying at the community college because they also offer Associates Degree in Nursing so my credit hours will increase to 100+ credit hours. Right now I possess an Associate of Science in Biology then I will be receiving my associates in Nursing and eventually transferring to a university to get my RN-BSN degree.
Now my concern is, does having 100+ credit hours deter me from transferring into nursing school and/or university in general?

1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: HELP! Is transferring to a university that offers RN-BSNursing program with over 100 credits okay?

• ucbalumnusucbalumnus 79717 replies712 threads Senior Member
    You have to check each specific school you want to transfer to. Schools may have different policies for transfer applicants with large amounts of prior credit.
    · Reply · Share