right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Schools are not offering in-person tours because of COVID-19, but many offer virtual tours. Check out our directory of virtual campus tours we know about right now.
Many schools have delayed their deadlines for enrollment due to COVID-19. Check out our exclusive directory of extended deadlines we know about right now.
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!

Awaiting sat and act

sean3546sean3546 1 replies2 threads New Member
On my status page it shows the school has my transcript and everything else but they’re awaiting my SAT and ACT. Today is the deadline so I’m wondering of i should be worried? My scores are on my transcript but I’m not sure if my counselor has to send them
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Awaiting sat and act

• izrk02izrk02 734 replies27 threads Member
    Call and ask if they've received them. Sometimes portals take a while to update.
    · Reply · Share
  • Eeyore123Eeyore123 1747 replies22 threads Senior Member
    Does the school require official score reports from the testing services? If so, did you have them send them? A reported score on a transcript may not satisfy a school requirement.
    · Reply · Share
  • RichInPittRichInPitt 2078 replies33 threads Senior Member
    Colleges typically require either official scores from the testing agencies, or self-reported scores that you enter, and ask for official scores only if admitted.

Does the school specifically say they will take test scores off your transcript?
    · Reply · Share
  • sean3546sean3546 1 replies2 threads New Member
    The school is Suny geneseo. I applied to other Suny schools and they didn’t ask for me to send the scores. I’m searching their website now for more info on the scores.
    · Reply · Share